PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS CONTEST 2016!
Photography is a captivating art form that transcends the imagination. From shaping world history to capturing some of life’s most precious moments, the snap of a shutter can tell a story worth a thousand words.
In a competition designed to inspire photographers of all skill levels – from amateur to professional, YouAccel.com is excited to announce its 2016 Annual Photography Awards contest.
“Ignite your creativity and show the world a glimpse of time captured through your eye.”
- Must be 18 years or older
- Finalists will be required to submit original electronic files/negatives of their submitted photograph. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from the contest.
- The Contest is sponsored by YouAccel.com.
The Contest begins at 0:8:00.00 A.M. Eastern Time (EST) Zone on February 14, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on May 31, 2016.
How to Enter:
- No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
- Post your Submission to the YouAccel.com Facebook Fan Page Timeline: https://www.facebook.com/youaccel/
- Limit One (1) Entry Per Person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M. (EST) on May 31, 2016.
- Must be original work that does not contain any content, material or element owned by a third party or entity.
- Photograph must conform to any one of the following categories:
- Feature, Travel, Portrait, Colour, Nature, Sport, Lifestyle, Black
- Cannot contain any content that displays third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party.
- It must not be or include content which is derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is in appropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, indecent, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person.
- It must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulations the laws or regulations in any state where the Photographs were created.
On or about June 22, 2016, the finalists will be selected and notified through Facebook, telephone, or email at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a Finalist does not respond to the notification attempt within 2 days from the first notification attempt, then such Finalists may be disqualified and an alternate Finalist will be selected from among all eligible entries received based on the judging criteria described herein.
The Grand prize winner will receive a Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital Camera W/18-55mm Lens – Black, via registered post. Value: $549.99
Camera Description (Canon.com):
“EOS Performance Made Simple
Perfect for families, budding photo enthusiasts and first-time SLR users alike, the EOS Rebel T5 makes it easy to capture movies and photos that are nothing short of dazzling. It features a powerful 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) image sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 4 Image Processor for easy recording of HD video and high-resolution photos and has a huge 3.0-inch LCD screen for Live View recording and review. With a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system, an expanded ISO range for outstanding operation in less-than-perfect light, shooting modes like Scene Intelligent Auto to take the guesswork out of complex shots plus creative options like Canon’s Basic function and Creative Auto, the EOS Rebel T5 is ready for anything. With a helpful Feature Guide, rugged, lightweight construction and proven Canon design, the EOS Rebel T5 makes EOS SLR photography faster and easier than ever!”
For more information:
YouAccel Public Relations